To lift off the stress after the exams, what is better than going away on the weekend and camping? For a weekend that you’ll never forget, full of fun activities and being surrounded by nature, join the Adventure Trip on the 3rd and 4th of June!
Our destination is Bakkeveen, a beautiful village in the east of Friesland. But our adventure will start even before that, because the journey to get there will be just as fun! We’ll start our journey by taking a ferry from Enkhuizen, crossing the Ijsselmeer Lake. When we arrive at Stavoren, our travel challenge will begin, where everyone will figure out a way to arrive at our destination through public transport and hitchhiking! You can even visit the local Bakkeveen flea market on the way. Travelling with different transports is a part of our competition where you can win a prize of 70cl Absolut Vodka! More information about the competition and the rest of the challenges will be provided to you.
After we arrive at our camping destination, the Camping Fraai, new challenges and games will await us! From roasting marshmallows around campfires to playing football, we’ll have plenty of activities to do. And if you’re up for even more adventure, you can choose an additional activity and play archery tag or go canoeing!
Our trip to Bakkeveen is a lovely opportunity to get out of the city for a weekend and embrace your inner adventurer. So join our group of 25 students for a memorable experience where fun is guaranteed!
The ticket costs €30,20 and includes:
1. On Saturday, train tickets from Amsterdam CS to Enkhuizen.
2. Ferry tickets from Enkhuizen to Stavoren.
3. On Sunday, bus tickets from Camping Fraai to Station Assen.
4. Train tickets from Assen to Amsterdam CS.
5. 1 night accommodation in the Camping Fraai, including the tents.
6. BBQ dinner (also vegan options) on Saturday.
7. Heineken beer and ice tea.
8. Unlimited coffee.
9. Sunday breakfast with banana cinnamon oatmeal, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or bread with butter and hagelslag.