A nice part of the experience of being a student is of course going out, and thankfully Amsterdam has a lot of places that cater perfectly to this need! The most popular locations for bars and clubs are Leidseplein, Rembrandtplein, and the Dam.
Under this list, you can find the most fun clubs of Amsterdam to enjoy the nightlife to its full potential!
- The Chicago Social Club is one of the most fun clubs in Amsterdam! They organize different events that you can check out on their website.
- Jimmy Woo is a worldwide famous club because of its strict door policy and many celebrated guests! The club is also famous for its interior and sound system.
- Disco Dolly is open 7 days a week and with a varied program intended for everyone: disco, funk, soul, boogie, house, hip hop. It is music for everyone!
- Bitterzoet does its best to offer as varied a range of music styles as possible. These music styles vary, for example, from rock, punk, ska to hip-hop, funk, and soul. Always check their agenda to see if it’s your kind of music.
- Paradiso is a venue in a former church in the heart of Amsterdam. They organize many events so always make sure to check their agenda.
- AIR Amsterdam is one of the 100 best clubs in the world and due to its diverse and international program, it attracts visitors from all over the world.
- Club Escape is one of the most popular clubs in the Netherlands and abroad and has been around since 1986! After 3 major transformations, it’s still on pace with the newest technologies in sound, lighting, and visuals.
- Chin Chin Club is the one and only place where Amsterdam’s hottest in-crowd goes to socialize, flirt, and party on their all-time favorite hits. It is open every Thursday to Saturday.
Under the list of bars, you can find all the best locations to grab a drink during the day but be prepared to dance as they turn into clubs at night!
- Coco’s Outback is one of the most popular bars in Amsterdam. You are in the right place when you fancy a cocktail or a delicious burger. At night the Pub turns into a club and you are allowed to dance on the tables!
- De Heeren van Aemstel is the borrel location for the VSPA and our all-time favorite bar! ;) From drinks to weddings, from concerts to confetti, from lager to pub quiz, from beer pong to bitterballen and from shots to silent disco… It’s all possible in De Heeren.
- The Kopstootbar hosts a varied program with DJs, live music, game nights, and much more. Keep an eye on their socials for all specials. ,
- The Cooldown Cafe is open every night of the week to give you an unforgettable time. Music ranging from Rock and R&B to Dutch pop and House is played.