Choosing a Master
Do you want to continue your studies by doing a Masters’s?
SSPN made a great Masterguide summarizing all of the programs offered in the Netherlands:
Of course, you can choose to go abroad to continue your studies but then you have to decide where you want to go so sadly we can’t help you with that. But here are some tips for choosing a masters;
- Take inventory of your passions and motivations.
- Do your research and explore your options.
- Keep your career goals in mind.
- Make sure the program fits your lifestyle.
- Consider your finances.
- Talk to admissions advisors, students, and alumni.
- Network with faculty.