Website Russell Reynolds Associates
Shape what is next, right now. We help organizations bring the future into focus. Find world-class leaders
Working Student at Russell Reynolds Associates
This vacancy is suitable for both international and Dutch students.
Russell Reynolds Associates has an amazing job opportunity for you. YOU can become a working student at one of the globally leading Executive & Supervisory Search firms Join our office in the heart of Zuidas in the World Trade Centre if you are excited to learn about executive search and want to work in an international and professional environment!
What we do:
The student team’s primary task is to identity candidate pools and then screen potential prospects for our searches. Using various data bases and recruitment platforms, we try to find people that fit with our clients’ criteria. This work involves close cooperation with the research team, strategic approach to research and working with a colorful variety of industries and job positions. Moreover, we have the opportunity to pursue our own interests in the firm by getting more involved in certain industry work, projects or tasks. The research team and the consultants are available to share their insights and experience, which is a great learning and networking possibility.
Who we are looking for:
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Strong learning curve and eagerness to take initiative
- English proficiency
- Available to work >16 hours per week (2 working days) at the office in Amsterdam’s World Trade Centre
- Master and Bachelor students from an HR related programme are welcome (minimum 1st year of Bachelor’s completed)
How to apply:
- Provide a CV
- 800 words on why you want this role or why you would fit this role
- Send your application to both the lead of recruitment Anuradha Mojumdar & student coordinator Daphne von Uexkuell
- Anuradha.Mojumdar@russellreynolds.com & Daphne.vonUexkuell@russellreynolds.com
- Deadline: 15 June 2022